Using video, animation or a combination of both to communicate your organisations services and programs is a great way to show your potential and existing clients and carers your how, what and why.
Here are 6 challenges that Laundry Lane can help you overcome:
1. Content Complexity: Some social issues are complex and challenging to explain in a short video or animation. Simplifying the content without oversimplifying the issue can be a delicate balance.
2. Storytelling: Effective storytelling is crucial for engaging audiences emotionally and motivating action. Crafting a compelling narrative that resonates with viewers can be challenging.
3. Relevance: Ensuring that the video or animation is relevant to the target audience and addresses their specific needs or concerns is vital. A message that doesn’t resonate or isn’t authentic will not have the desired impact
4. Protecting Privacy of Clients: Due to the sensitive nature of services and programs offered it is often difficult to film these services in action. There are ways around this that can be discussed prior to filming.
5. Language and Cultural Considerations: If your organisation supports diverse communities, it should consider language and cultural differences in its videos and animations. Ensuring that content is culturally sensitive and linguistically appropriate is essential. Translation or interviews in languages other than English may be helpful.
6. Accessibility: Ensure that your videos are accessible to all audiences, including those with disabilities. This may involve providing closed captions, audio descriptions or sub-titles in different languages.
Laundry Lane has extensive experience producing service and program videos for our government and NFP clients.
Click here to see a portfolio of some of our projects:
For more information please contact: